• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Factory reset and SIM unlock stuck.

Hi I just made a factory reset on my Milestone and once restarted it ask for PIN code.
Inserted the correct one it gets stuck in "Unlocking SIM card" mode.

What I can do?

Many thanks in advance.

Emanuele
 
I'm also trying to hard factory reset but with the camera button and power button it does nothing, just launch the system that now I removed the SIM card is asking for it.
I also attempted other options as described here:

Motorola Milestone hard reset

but nothing works.
I've got the suspect that my digits and buttons are unresponsive.
 
I sorted the PIN thing.
It seems that Milestone doesn't like PIN code.
I removed the PIN code request from a different mobile and now it works.
I didn't sorted out the hard reset thing though.
:-)
 
Back
Top Bottom