• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Failed root samsung S3 tablet

nils16

Lurker
Hi, a while ago i tried to root my samsung S3 tablet, but something went wrong, so now the only thing it does is restarting it the whole time. i really can't fix this, i hope someone who can help me.

Greetings
Nils

Also with odin, but it was a few months ago, i think the tablet was out of battery or somthing.
Thanks for the advice, when i come home from work i'll try immeitiatly. Do you have any other instructions for doing this? i don't wanna **** up things again.

When i go to recovery mode, I get this.
I still don't didn't do anything, i downloaded odin again, and the software you send.
What do i have to do now?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 117
After you unzip the firmware file, open Odin on your PC and connect the tab in download mode.
Should get a blue box with a active com port number showing that it is connected.
Select AP/PDA, depending on which version of Odin you are using, and navigate to the firmware you downloaded.
Once Odin is satisfied that everything checks out, press Start .
Tablet will reboot when flash is complete and you will see a green box with PASS if flash is successful.

Wow thanks man it worked! Youre really a hero man, was really stuck with this for a long time, this time it is better i think i keep it unrooted haha, before i screw it up again. Thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom