• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fantasy Hockey

Stoked for hockey season!

Hitting the ice tonight for our first game - let's hope I don't break a leg. If I do, I promise pics haha.

Stoked for hockey season!

Hitting the ice tonight for our first game - let's hope I don't break a leg. If I do, I promise pics haha.

Good Luck! We are already 2 games into the season, 2 losses though, first game by a goal and the second in a shootout (1-0)

We need 1 more person to sign up!

Good Luck! We are already 2 games into the season, 2 losses though, first game by a goal and the second in a shootout (1-0)

We need 1 more person to sign up!

Well, we lost 3-2 but I didn't break anything, so it's a mild success as I hadn't been on the ice since the final game of last season!

If we end up having trouble rounding up people on here, let me know, I can get a friend or two to complete the lineup. I know ideally we'd like to have all AF members, but at the risk of not having a league at all, I can definitely find people to round out the league.

Well, we lost 3-2 but I didn't break anything, so it's a mild success as I hadn't been on the ice since the final game of last season!

If we end up having trouble rounding up people on here, let me know, I can get a friend or two to complete the lineup. I know ideally we'd like to have all AF members, but at the risk of not having a league at all, I can definitely find people to round out the league.
I also have a non-AF menber would join if invited. He's another fantasy hockey noob but he does have an android phone (Vibrant). I keep trying to get him to sign up here.

There are spot open, 1-3 more in fact. And as of right now there is one non-AF contributor. I say that because he has signed up but hasn't posted squat. It is a pre-requisite to be an AF member but that's about it. Anyone interested PM and I'll shoot you the invite.

<---------------BLING!

On topic, season seemed to take so long to start.. but once preseason started time flew.. Draft is in 1 day.. Good thing I checked I was going to head out to the driving range around that time. :x

I play hockey myself tonight, but not until 10:30 so I'll be there!!

Sorry missed draft...car had check engine light come on. So had to fix it.im excited hockey is back.

Back
Top Bottom