• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fast Food Talk/What do you like on the menu?

Parmo fella is a delacasy of the north east england (Middlesbrough) to be exact, Its chicken in breadcrums deep fried with bechamel sauce on the top and then cheese on the top of that. And then grilled propa nice only problem is its got like 3000Kals in one lol. They are selved with chips and salad and Garlic and chilli sauce ,

I love the Burger King double hamburger. (No "cheese"; that's not cheese!) It's on the dollar menu now, but I payed upwards of $4.00 each for them in the past.

I inadvertently discovered a flaw in the Burger King computers when I ordered a double hamburger with nothing but extra ketchup. It was impossible to enter that combination! It's fixed now, and my favorite burger is now probably the cheapest source of protein around. :)

the Fast food sounds soo nice from the US, I think i might have to fly out just to try a massive burger lol.

I like anything that's not healthy or good for you.
If there's a grease burger, run it with plenty of cheese, bacon, and a cholesterol milk shake on the side.

The closest I get to fast food these days is a slice of pizza. I don't do McDonald's or Burger King anymore, but I would eat Wendy's if there was one close to my house/office.

Taco Bell

+1

Big fan of their Fresco style soft tacos, but every so often will get a Meximelt or Nachos Bellgrande.

When I go to McDonald's it's only for breakfast, Sausage McMuffin please. Can't eat their burgers anymore for some reason.

At Wendy's I'll get the spicy chicken sandwich w/ a small chili.

I just can't eat at Burger King anymore, I find their restaurants to be just dirty & gross. Haven't eaten their in years.

Reactions: huh
I get bean burrito nachos bell grande minus meat and sometimes I order a crunchy taco extra lettuce extra cheese no meat and tons of fire sauce...

was just on vacation and everyone wanted mcdonalds and I was starving..plus I wanted the creepy barbie dance doll thingy that came with the Happy meal:rolleyes:

so I ordered a cheeseburger happy meal...took off the meat...loaded it with french fries instead..was probably the best burger I ever had there!!!!ha!

and I was in a silly mood so I asked to speak to the "McManager"hahaha

Back
Top Bottom