• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Final Countdown

Going from EVO to Epic.

If the EVO had a slide-out QWERTY and Super Amoled, it would be the perfect Android.

Unfortunately, I really need the Keyboard and that is the main draw for me. I really hope the Epic lives up to my expectations.

I will miss my kickstand and 4.3 screen!

I keep going back and forth regarding these two phones. I have preordered the Epic at BB and really the only reason I went for the Epic in the first place is the fact that I have not been able to find a Evo for more than 30 days! I'm planning on using the Epic for several weeks and if it doesn't fit my needs, then I'll return it for the Evo...if I can find one.

I like the 4.3" screen on the Evo. In person it really makes a difference. The kickstand is also a nice feature.

The Epic really has the better looking screen. The Evo looks washed out.

I'm worried about the slider on the Sammy getting sloppy. One thing I can say about the Droid that I currently use is that the keyboard has remained tight. No oreo effect.

Processor/specs difference really seems to make little difference in the overall day to day use of either phone.

I could care less about Sense or TouchWiz, I plan on rooting whatever I get and using vanilla 2.2 :D

Having a choice is always a good thing, I just wish there was one that was a clear cut winner over the other.

Going from EVO to Epic.

If the EVO had a slide-out QWERTY and Super Amoled, it would be the perfect Android.

Unfortunately, I really need the Keyboard and that is the main draw for me. I really hope the Epic lives up to my expectations.

I will miss my kickstand and 4.3 screen!
You can probably buy a separate kickstand for pretty cheap online. I don't know if this stand is good or if it would even fit the phone but I just wanted to give an example.
31tiqXrKCRL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Crabble-Innovative-Folding-Blackberry-Similar/dp/B00278ZQBQ

Back
Top Bottom