• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Finally got mine! (good deal from BB)

agent0014

Android Enthusiast
So after lurking and even participating in this Forum for several weeks now, I finally got my Moment from Best Buy yesterday morning. They were able to pricematch the renewal offer price on wirefly.com ($99). I'm on a family plan, and they upgraded two of our three lines... so me and my partner walked out of there with a new Moment each! Very excited... this phone really is great.

There's a few small issues, but I have faith that they'll be resolved soon. I've got some Phantom Skinz coming in the mail to put on both phones (full body, although I would have been fine with just screen), and I've installed open home, beautiful widgets and handcent yesterday, and really love everything I've been able to do. Even setting up my account with my work email (Exchange) went real well. Of course coming from a two-and-a-half year old HTC Touch running WinMo 6.5... I may be easily impressed lol. I may have a few questions coming soon, but I'll start separate threads for those as needed.

Thanks to everyone here for helping me make my choice, and having a comprehensive library of information to start off with as soon as I got this thing into my hands!

Back
Top Bottom