Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I bought a gs2 and compared to the atrix for a while and the gs2 is a much better experience, Samsung did a very nice job with touchwiz, which I thought was horrible back when I had the Captivate. The Camera is amazing and overall the phone seems much smoother with scrolling etc. I think Atrix had slightly faster browser speeds though.
I moved from an iPhone 3G to the Atrix 4G. The Atrix is incredible!!! Very fast and I'm blown away with how many apps are now in the Android Market. I did a contract extension with AT&T so I got the phone for $99. I highly recommend the Atrix. WRST the updates comment - all of the apps I've downloaded require you to check a box if you want to allow automatic updates. I've toggled on for all and have had no problems. If the auto updates occur too frequently, uninstall, re-install and don't check auto-update.