• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root First start after root + no dialer = can't get to android home

Hi everybody, I have a samsung y duos GT-6102b and it was rooted already. Then I accidentaly uninstalled the dialer and it stopped recognizing both SIM cards. Then I made the root again: wiped all data and cache and installed CWM 6.1.0.2. Just after the root process, the phone attempts to do its first run, getting to a screen where it says "touch the android to begin". But when I touch the android nothing happens, there is still no signal from any of the SIM cards and sometimes this error message pops up: "The application Dialer storage (process com.android.phone) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again".

Anybody got any idea on how to solve this?

Thank you in advance

Welcome to our AndroidForums, Gustavo!

I've move your thread over to the all-things-root area for the Galaxy Y Duo for you.

Hopefully the folks in here will be able to suggest some helpful solutions for you.

Cheers!

I downloaded the dialer apk, converted it into a flashable zip using "ApkInstaller-Prevail.zip" and installed it in recovery mode with the "install zip from sdcard" option. It didn't work either, the phone couldn,t recognize any SIM card.

But I have solved it already. The solution was to reinstall the stock rom through odin, then do the rooting process again. Well, thanks anyway o/

Back
Top Bottom