• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

first time here

mozartmm

Lurker
Apr 26, 2012
i am new to the whole android thing and i am trying to learn all i can i have a zte score someone gave me and i have managed to root it now i am trying to do a recovery image so i can flash roms but i am not quite sure what to do i think i have most of the files i need... i found out the long hard way the clockworkmod does not work on this phone PLEASE PLEASE i need all the help and advice i can get THANX in advance to any mentors

Hi,
And welcome to android forums :)

As you have already rooted your device sure you can install the recovery ...
the thread can be found here : http://androidforums.com/score-all-things-root/500272-recovery-zte-score-cwm.html

it seems that the ROM developer PlayfulGod has ported it successfully just waiting for approval :)
You can track everything there ...

Also anything you need regarding your device do check out the official forum page here :
ZTE Score - Android Forums
all the root things can be found in the All-Things-Root sub-forum :)
hope you enjoy your time here ;)
Any problems you have in the forums, you can contact any of the green labeled (Guides) here ;)

Start enjoying and posting ...
just give forum rules a shot link in my signature ...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones