• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FLaSH on 2.2 Froyo...great video!

Already seen this video a week or two ago, pretty impressive stuff. Funny story, when I tried to scan ahead Flash crashed in my browser (I am running the Gala beta though), still a little ironic especially considering the demo he showed in the video crashed on stage.
While I'm not a fan of Flash it's nice to have, I just hope I can turn it off as I don't want to see all the Flash ads.

I just want Flash for applications. There are so many free games and apps written in Flash and these are instantly available for any platform that gets Flash working. A standalone .swf player would be ideal as a launcher or frontend for lots of apps but even in-browser would be OK if implemented well.

I could care less about the ads. I use adblock on my desktop browsers and I'm sure someone will make one for mobile browsers.

anyone find it weird that all this viewing in landscape mode is in the opposite direction? where the earpiece is on the right, not on the left?

Back
Top Bottom