• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flashed 2.2...did I make a mistake?

jen8112

Android Enthusiast
So I just rooted and flashed CM6 on my Hero. Yes, everything seems quicker with no lags but...now what do I do?! I'm sitting her starring at my phone not knowing what to do next! Where's the Market? How do I sync my contacts from Google? I don't think I was ready for this....

So I just rooted and flashed CM6 on my Hero. Yes, everything seems quicker with no lags but...now what do I do?! I'm sitting her starring at my phone not knowing what to do next! Where's the Market? How do I sync my contacts from Google? I don't think I was ready for this....

You need to flash the google apps package... or aka: gapps addon

I suck at searching for it, but it is here somewhere, and over at XDA

Its at the top of the updated rc1 thread;)

Boot into recovery after you download and flash the gapps and everything should be good then

Back