• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Flashing Kernels and Recovery

joeykrim

Hey Optimus C rooted users,

My application, Flash Image GUI, allows easy flashing of kernels and custom recoveries from normal Android mode.

I have support for essentially all the Optimus devices except the Optimus C.
Would anybody be willing to help me test out the device? Should only take a few commands to verify everything is similar on the Optimus C, as with the other Optimus devices.

Appreciate anybody who is able to help! Please post up! Thanks!!

Hey Optimus C rooted users,

My application, Flash Image GUI, allows easy flashing of kernels and custom recoveries from normal Android mode.

I have support for essentially all the Optimus devices except the Optimus C.
Would anybody be willing to help me test out the device? Should only take a few commands to verify everything is similar on the Optimus C, as with the other Optimus devices.

Appreciate anybody who is able to help! Please post up! Thanks!!
If you're the creator of that app then you will prolly soon read from many Optimus users that your app works great on the optimus c & m and I and others have been recommending it to most users to use to flash the CWM I ported to the Optimus C and M since koush has yet to build an official build and merge it into rom manager.

You can find more raves about it on cricketusers.com too.

If you're the creator of that app then you will prolly soon read from many Optimus users that your app works great on the optimus c & m and I and others have been recommending it to most users to use to flash the CWM I ported to the Optimus C and M since koush has yet to build an official build and merge it into rom manager.

You can find more raves about it on cricketusers.com too.
Wonderful!

I worked hard to get support correct on the Optimus series of devices but this morning I received this 3 star rating in the Andriod Market - "Would like to see support for LG optimus c in the next update. Has all other optimus phones except c. Plz fix in future".

If you're able to, or anybody else, could you screenshot the main page and link/tell me which device Flash Image GUI reports as? Perhaps it doesn't explicitly say Optimus C and this user is confused? Not sure what else could be the cause of the confusion?

Appreciate all the support! Had no idea the application was so popular!

Wonderful!

I worked hard to get support correct on the Optimus series of devices but this morning I received this 3 star rating in the Andriod Market - "Would like to see support for LG optimus c in the next update. Has all other optimus phones except c. Plz fix in future".

If you're able to, or anybody else, could you screenshot the main page and link/tell me which device Flash Image GUI reports as? Perhaps it doesn't explicitly say Optimus C and this user is confused? Not sure what else could be the cause of the confusion?

Appreciate all the support! Had no idea the application was so popular!
well I am one thats use to being able to use fastboot to flash with and as you prolly know the optimus's done allow access to this stock.

I will look on cu and around here to see if I can find the users that used it. Personally I used adb shell and cmdline to flash CWM lol.

Back
Top Bottom