• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For people who's battery go from 100% to 90% in a matter of minutes

What are your results ?

• It works!

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • It doesn't work ... *SOB*

Votes: 36 27.5%
  • I have yet to try it

Votes: 30 22.9%
  • I'm still waiting for more feedback

Votes: 35 26.7%

• Total voters
Just buy a Seidio wall charger....its what I did

I'm with you...two words: WALL CHARGER!! LOLOLOL!!! :D That and pick yourself up a couple spare batteries on Ebay for $10 WITH a charger SHIPPED!! That's what I do...I charge the phone at home...unplug and leave the house...100%, 90%, 89% after 10 minutes...who cares!! Shove an extra battery in my pocket for emergencies. Get to my office and plug in...if....IF necessary!! Use my car charger if...IF necessary!! I use the phone, have fun, do what I need to do, have a charger handy at work and in the car...PLUS my extra battery for emergencies and I just live my life with the biggest of smiles on my face...AHHHH SERENITY!!!

I'll be honest, I use to be reaaaal nervous about my battery. Spent SO MUCH TIME reading and trying all these tricks and tips...bumping...no bumping...bumping is bad...charge phone on, then off, then watch the green light, shut it!!!...turn it off...back on...charge again...blah blah. What a WASTE of time!! Like the OP that I quoted: two words: WALL CHARGER!! And if you don't have the "luxury" of being able to plug in, two more words: "E" and "Bay" and get yourself two more words "spare" and "batteries"...battery problem solved!!:D:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones