• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Forum For ZTE Warp Elite...Boost Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are making progress at Kingroot, it now recognizes the phone and tries to root it but it fails. Hopefully they will have it done soon.

Really need to root this phone since the update boost sent out, it seems a little more sluggish since then.

They are making progress at Kingroot, it now recognizes the phone and tries to root it but it fails. Hopefully they will have it done soon.

Really need to root this phone since the update boost sent out, it seems a little more sluggish since then.

Never take a security update while we are all trying to root it lol my phone has had that stupid phone with an arrow for like three months now.. Still waiting to find a way to root and I don't want to make it harder for myself or others to acquire administrator access

Stagefright is our only unpatched exploit as of now and I think that security update may have patched it but for those of us that havnttaken the update yet we may still have a chance!

Honestly might just get rid of the phone for a similar one that can be rooted... this is redic........ Such a wonderful phone but it looks like its going to be a waste.

Honestly might just get rid of the phone for a similar one that can be rooted... this is redic........ Such a wonderful phone but it looks like its going to be a waste.
Don't feel bad, I bought the Sync before Root was available and had to wait 3-4 months before KR made enough progress to do the Job.. Just give em time. [emoji6]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom