• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Found the culprit draining my battery!

rankman

Well-Known Member
After running the system panel app for a couple days I noticed that sensorserver_ya is eating up my battery. I don't know what it is and I tried googling it and other people noticed that sensorserver_ya is eating up there battery aswell so i'm wondering if anyone knows what that new item actually is or does? sensorserver_ya shows up under system processes.
 
After running the system panel app for a couple days I noticed that sensorserver_ya is eating up my battery. I don't know what it is and I tried googling it and other people noticed that sensorserver_ya is eating up there battery aswell so i'm wondering if anyone knows what that new item actually is or does? sensorserver_ya shows up under system processes.

I checked and I don't have this running on my phone. I did a little research and found this link [SOLVED] WTF is "sensorserver_ya" and why is it killing my battery? - xda-developers

It appears that 3rd party apps using the accelemeter are the culprit.
 
Back
Top Bottom