• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Freeze mobilelife in ICS?

CrackBaby

Android Enthusiast
How do you freeze mobilelife ? I'm thinking about going to stock ICS and freezing a few of the bloatware apps.
Atmazzz has a link to several freezable apks for ICS and I don't see mobilelife listed there.

You can try going to accounts & sync and just removing that account. But yes, you can freeze it with Titanium. I think I just deleted it.

I personally think that this garbage is not to be frozen but removed that's why when you root use titanium backup and just remove the bloat crap especially the mobile life coz it is annoying and battery draining. :-)

I don't see any option that says "freeze" ... I will look up some FAQs.
Alex, I hear what you're saying but if removing an app causes errors, I'd rather freeze.
I just don't want to see them in my app drawer.

ETA: ahh, now I see it...

I don't see any option that says "freeze" ... I will look up some FAQs.
Alex, I hear what you're saying but if removing an app causes errors, I'd rather freeze.
I just don't want to see them in my app drawer.

Its been a long time since I used the free version of Titanium. I think the freeze option may only be available in the paid Pro version.

In ICS, you could also try settings > applications, select the all tab, find mobile life, select it and then select disable (if it isn't grayed out).

*edit* ok, I see you found it. :D

Back
Top Bottom