• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

fresh 2.1.2 & setCPU incompatible?

hakujin

Android Enthusiast
trying to set up setCPU profiles to save on battery, no OC, and min always stays at 480. I'd like to put it @ 245 regularly, w/ 245 (max) 122 (min) while on sleep standby. However, main screen top bar always show 480mhz min, even after unplug/plug reboot (w/set on boot on), no matter what.

Device chose was HTC Hero/Eris/Tattoo (MSM7k Turbo], All features may not work with some kernels.

If it is unsupported due to Fresh being 'stable', then is there a config file flag I can change to allow it? I'm not really digging the battery life in Fresh 2.1.2. Was marginally better in Cupcake stock. Using Launcher Pro; animations off, no wireless data on GPS, 1 min screen timeout, auto brightness, only syncing google, no Exchange, enable background data.

Please tell me I don't need to run Toast just to underclock my cpu a little while on standby/sleep...

TIA!

well that just... stinks. battery life is worse for me in 2.1.2. and I've done every power saving technique within reason to keep it down, but would be nice to at least not have the cpu running so close to default clock during standby or sleep.

thanks for the info anyway.

Back
Top Bottom