N Nowakezone Lurker Jul 21, 2010 #26 I agree, once i figured out how to get the video part working, then it worked very well. Actually better than the Qik video chat.
I agree, once i figured out how to get the video part working, then it worked very well. Actually better than the Qik video chat.
t1jordan Android Enthusiast Jul 21, 2010 #27 I dont even mess with Qik anymore. They should be ashamed of such a terrible app. REALLY!!!!!!!!
Kidmet Member Jul 21, 2010 #28 t1jordan said: I dont even mess with Qik anymore. They should be ashamed of such a terrible app. REALLY!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Cant say fring is much better. now with no Skype... They are now virtually the same when it comes to capabilities... No phone to PC anymore. booooooo
t1jordan said: I dont even mess with Qik anymore. They should be ashamed of such a terrible app. REALLY!!!!!!!! Click to expand... Cant say fring is much better. now with no Skype... They are now virtually the same when it comes to capabilities... No phone to PC anymore. booooooo
t1jordan Android Enthusiast Jul 21, 2010 #29 Yeah your rite no phone to PC, but we have something that at least works.