• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fruit Ninja - High Scores?

My High score today was 929. which was about 150 away from beating the highest score recorded and ive been playin against my friends alot for the past week. the ultimate goal is to combo everything and they just toss shit out to you.
But as far as I see, i have successfully beatin the number one fruit ninja arcade high score on android and i feel pretty confident you will hear from me again

I'm playing it on Asus eee pad and it's one of the most fun games ever :) my highscore at the moment is 881 :) but I don't see myself beating it any time soon...it's kinda frustrating when sometimes there's just not enough fruit thrown to be over 400, let alone 900. But you must keep trying :D

My high score shows as 7710 and not because I hacked it or cheated! One time my game finished and when the bonuses came up the score just kept rolling. Don't know why but it's kind of annoying. I was proud of my true high score.

Fyi this was on a HTC 1 x

honestly, i only got less than 1k for this app... for me veggie samurai is still best for this kind of game, which i think is only available on apple...
anyways, what i normally do is to put loose powder on my screen.... it makes my screen smoother. :D

Hey guys im a fruit ninja fanatic. My high score is 1432 in acrade 1131 in classic and 343 in zen mode. I average around 800+ per game in arcade 700+ in classic and 320+ in zen A few tips: Try slice as many 3 fruit combos as possible. Wait for the fruit to come up then look for the possible combo. Keep your blitz rolling throughout the game as the +30 every couple of seconds helps. Play lots as practice is perfect and there are set games and some are better than others. Use three fingers on the pomegranante at the end and you should get around 40 every time. For all these modes higher scores are helpled by the new update of star fruit as you can now purchase bomb deflects, berrie thingies and peachy times. All of these help and to maximise scores have all three brought. Save up a bit of star fruit first then purchase ten game worth. This is much cheaper in the long run.

Ok, so I've been playing Arcade Mode. My high score is 692, and I average around 450-500.

How the hell are the top scores on the Leaderboards above 3,000 points for Arcade Mode? That just doesn't seem remotely possible. I don't even think it dishes out enough fruit in 60 seconds for that to happen. I've heard of other people getting around 1,200, which I can see happening completely by random luck, but 3,000+? I need to see a video of that to believe it.

Is there more fruit dished on the iPad version? Maybe that's it. Bigger screen with more resolution may mean more fruit dished out in 60 seconds, so average scores are higher.

If that's the case, then they need a different way to organize the Leaderboards by platform or device.

My average score is around 1100 and my highest score in fruit ninja is 1490(without hack).

Back
Top Bottom