• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Fruit Ninja - High Scores?

my cousin which is 2 years old scores 110 the other day haha,,i dont know how she avoid the bombs haha..anyways mine was 645

my highest is 1500. utilized the jagged ghost blade and had a lot of power ups. if you want to get above 1k you need to hit all the bananas and get combos the entire time.

My high score is 2072. I use the great wave dojo (which gives you waves of ten fruit throughout the game) and the ice blade (which gives you twice as much fruit when you have the freeze banana). I keep the blitz going the whole time, which gives you 30 points every ten or so fruit that are combed, and I got all three bananas at the same time, which resulted in about 700 points in under ten seconds, as well as other bananas and stuff throughout the rest of the game. So yeah, it is doable.

I broke my phone once before because of this game haha. First time I played this game it was hard like hell T_T. My best scores I got was 799

With the new blade and background bonuses it's definitely doable, still hard though.
I'm using the golden emblem blade with waves background and my high score is 2806. That game was accompanied with my record fruit combo of 54 lol

Ok, so I've been playing Arcade Mode. My high score is 692, and I average around 450-500.

How the hell are the top scores on the Leaderboards above 3,000 points for Arcade Mode? That just doesn't seem remotely possible. I don't even think it dishes out enough fruit in 60 seconds for that to happen. I've heard of other people getting around 1,200, which I can see happening completely by random luck, but 3,000+? I need to see a video of that to believe it.

Is there more fruit dished on the iPad version? Maybe that's it. Bigger screen with more resolution may mean more fruit dished out in 60 seconds, so average scores are higher.

If that's the case, then they need a different way to organize the Leaderboards by platform or device.
My record is 2100 without hack

The secret is to get the Golden Ember Blade. I have yet to hit 3000 points, but my top score is 2512 points. I never came close before the Golden Ember Blade was in my arsenal. With that blade it also requires luck of the draw, in that particular game I was playing in the Great Wave Dojo and got a Fruit Frenzy, during which I got a double points banana and toward the end got a freeze immediately following the Frenzy and while about 15-20 fruit were already there and a wave of 10 fruit popped up, as a result I got a 40 fruit combo while on double points bonus.
I'm not so sure about 3000 points, but if I play the Great Wave Dojo & Golden Ember Blade combo I almost always brake 2000.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-13-06-51-12.png
    Screenshot_2016-04-13-06-51-12.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 566
http://m.imgur.com/Nq90T2D

Great wave dojo and the blade that gives you the bigger fruit. Too easy to rock combos the whole way through and hold blitz. Other than that, a whole lot of luck in timing of the bananas just right to double a freeze frenzy. Scored 400 pts just on that alone. Scoring a 10 fruit combo nets you 55 and I usually get combo god as well as something else lame.

I'm not sure how but my highest score is 1008. I remember getting all 3 bananas at one point in the game and an additional frenzy and double point banana I haven't been able to get over 800 after that

My highest score is 1,400. To get this score I used the berry blast and bomb deflect powers, help my iPad upside down and I also used the background that can give ten fruit waves and blade that makes the fruit bigger.

My high score is 11250.When you use the golden amber blade with the ocean dojo, you can get up to a 35 fruit combo per slice with freeze and frenzy.Also,if you buy the peachy powerup,you can get more time.Having a blitz with double score is the key to it.I extended the one minute to a 4 minute finger killing slash to obtain this score.

Back
Top Bottom