• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root FYI New Evos Being shipped with 2.3

tattedman

Android Enthusiast
Ok So My buddy bought an EVO and did the ota..... he returned it to the store and said there was an issue.... they gave him a new one.... come to find out out of the box it had 2.3 already :'( he picked it up last Friday... we need a root method..... come on devs plz haha

Ok So My buddy bought an EVO and did the ota..... he returned it to the store and said there was an issue.... they gave him a new one.... come to find out out of the box it had 2.3 already :'( he picked it up last Friday... we need a root method..... come on devs plz haha

well that sucks. i knew that was going to happen. well hope we get an exploit found soon.

C'mon HTC and unlock our bootloaders like the new policy says! Wait, Sprint probably requires that a locked bootloader be installed. Grrrr....

well HTC could install the locked bootloader to please sprint then turn around and tell us how to unlock it..... come on my mytouch 4g wasnt that hard to unlock htc should have used the same hboot

well HTC could install the locked bootloader to please sprint then turn around and tell us how to unlock it..... come on my mytouch 4g wasnt that hard to unlock htc should have used the same hboot
That would be pretty bad ass on htc's part.

Sprint says: Keep the bootloader locked.
HTC gives users the key.

Back
Top Bottom