• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy note 2 turn off by itself

wasaland

Lurker
Hi All,

I have my galaxy note 2 for about 3 weeks. last week the phone turned off by itself... kept pressing the power button and the phone seemed dead (screen completely black); so I had to take out and put back on the battery.
Today I had the same issue... pressed all the buttons and no sign of life. I had to remove and put back on the battery

I am getting concern that this might be a defective phone?
Has anyone experienced this??

What should I do?

any opinion counts
Thanks in advanced

-W
 
Take it back to wherever you purchased it from. If that's not possible,Call Samsung.
 
My G2X used to do that; T-Mobile told me that if I didn't restart my phone regularly that that might happen, especially if I used a lot of heavy apps. It sounded like a quack answer at the time, but I made it a point to restart my phone every 3 or 4 days and it hardly ever did it again.
 
Back
Top Bottom