• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Galaxy Note 4 & Motion Sickness

C

Corylou

I need some help guys. I've just got a Galaxy Note 4 and started using it and finding I'm getting really motion sick - dizzy, nauseous, and headache. It's running android 6. It's like it's running too fast, scrolling through the settings or switching through screens and apps really throw me off and cause motion sickness. I'm coming from using a Galaxy SIII and also use a tablet Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 running android 5 and haven't had this issue using those devices. I do easily get motion sick on boats and cars so I am sensitive to that. Any advice or suggestions? Are all the new Android phones just running this was way now? Is it the speed of the processor and can I slow down the phone on purpose? Thanks for your advice!

You may be able to slow things down a bit by increasing your animation times.
Stock setup is usually .5 or 1.
Look in Developer Options, about half way down for Windows Animation scale, Transition Animation scale, and Animator Duration scale.
Note what your stock setup is and experiment by increasing the time. You can change it back if you don't see a difference.

If you don't have Developer Options enabled, scroll down to your build number in Settings and tap on it about 7 times.

Back
Top Bottom