• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy Ring Help Thread

if you still have my number send me a text and i can call and walk you through the fix.

EDIT: well im a dumbass, use another phone of course my number should be attache d to your google account accessible from gmail under contacts

I messaged you earlier, and it said you were online at the time, so I'm not sure if you got the message. I looked in my gmail and couldn't find your number there. Then again, I don't really have another phone to use, but I do have Skype, like how you helped me last time =)

I messaged you earlier, and it said you were online at the time, so I'm not sure if you got the message. I looked in my gmail and couldn't find your number there. Then again, I don't really have another phone to use, but I do have Skype, like how you helped me last time =)

thats right we did use skype, what was your name on there again? i am gabriel.champion in case we got unfriended somehow

EDIT: I found you hop on skype and ill help
EDIT2: Ill stay on skype until I go to bed so you can feel free to call at any time for help.

thats right we did use skype, what was your name on there again? i am gabriel.champion in case we got unfriended somehow

EDIT: I found you hop on skype and ill help
EDIT2: Ill stay on skype until I go to bed so you can feel free to call at any time for help.

I assume you went to bed already? lol Sorry =( Will you be on tonight?

I assume you went to bed already? lol Sorry =( Will you be on tonight?

I will be on skype all night and I get my wisdom teeth out tomorrow, so whenever i come back from the land of the drugged dead, I will get on too if i haven't helped yet.

Back
Top Bottom