• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Galaxy S24 Series

Oh shoot! I was ready to sell that to you as an NFT, too...

Actually, it'll be very valuable for designers to take a concept to an entirely new level and help generate interest with investors... I look forward to getting photos of local landmarks and seeing what artistic flair the phone can give them.

I'm wondering if I'm the only 24 series user that doesn't want all the new AI?
I am generally opposed to a lot of AI - especially in writing and composition (which is my area of expertise). It's been my experience that AI-generated content is almost immediately recognizable as such: incorrect syntax and a general lack of "humanity" in the pieces are hallmarks of computer compositions. Some of the new Galaxy AI features, particularly in the Gallery and Sketch to Image, are kinda cool proofs of concept. I can draw something out and the phone will help give it a more realistic visual so I can more easily get my ideas across to others.

The good news is that the AI you DON'T want can be easily switched off in Settings - and the AI you DO want can be limited to on-device only and no assist from the big computer in the sky.

I know, that's the first thing I did when Verizon released the big update last month.
On a side note, I just got the notification that the next update is ready to install.

I'll do it later today after I pick up my granddaughter from school.

Back
Top Bottom