• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Game][Free] Numbers Game - Numberama 2

KiLa_Apps

Lurker
Hi,

7 years after I have released the first version of Numbers Game I decided to create a new version completely from scratch: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kila.zahlenspiel2.lars

Some of you may know the Numbers Game from school or university when you might have played it with paper and pen. In this game you have to cross out all the numbers on the playing field. Two numbers can be crossed out, if the numbers are equal, or add up to 10. The two numbers have to be side by side or on top of each other. The right side of the board wraps around to the left side, so numbers on the right side are next to the numbers on the left, but one row down. The two numbers can have crossed-out numbers between them.
If you cannot or do not want to cross out any more numbers and you do not want to use Boosts, you then press "Check". All the numbers remaining on the board are then copied after the existing numbers and the game continues.

Additionally to that basic rules there are some additional features:
- Level mode with games with increasing difficulty
- Boosts: Shuffle the board or remove crossed out numbers
- Highly customizable
- No ads
- Google Play Games Services for leaderboards and saved games
- And some more

The game has an in-game currency (coins) that you can purchase but also gain by solving games. With the coins you can use some features that make it easier to solve the game.

Here is a screenshot of the game:
7n3WioPYw1Jd0i9h7NO_c6Jr53TykwziV_ucZAExgUa41AmduRqH9Inj_Z6BWpB5dQ=w1080-h800

Feedback would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom