• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GamerROM 6™ v3.1 BETA For SGH-T599N Updated: 2/23/16 (No Longer Recieving Updates)

D

Deleted User

android-logo-mask.png

Welcome GR6 is now available to download, we improved things while making the os now settings are powered by Miticulus Development so ull see their domsin and its sponsors in settings

Features:

QuickBoot Enabled (this allows you to turn off your phone without actually turning off your phone will load up everything fast then wasting battery life booting up, will be off by default and can be enabled in Developer Options)

• New Bootanimation

• New SDK 3 From CyanogenMod Updates

• New Tab Buttons (you can enable features without actually entering the setting)

• Less Internal Flash Space Usage

• Gapps pre-installed

• Faster UI Speeds

• Updated Web Browser that supports up to CM SDK 3

• New CM Account login this connects to our server as we are a partner with CM

• Faster Boot times (we optimized how the os boots so it'll boot faster then GR5'S Boot Up Time)

• More Customizable (more options to change how the OS works even includes options for navigation drawer and the status bar as well includes the CM Theme Engine for more themed customization on the go)

Download: https://gamerrom.jimdo.com/samsung-galaxy-exhibit/

Changelog:

Updated Google Search

• Removed YouTube (just for now needs to be fixed)

• Redesigned Wallpaper

Note: dont worry if you get an account manager crash its normal, just be sure to enable sync in accounts in settings

Last edited by a moderator:
I look forward , now use GR5 and is very good but that's applications to the SD which is problematic with little internal memory of the device

I look forward , now use GR5 and is very good but that's applications to the SD which is problematic with little internal memory of the device
Yes i agree GR6 will use less of internal then external

When i go to install this rom it says updater binary failed to execute!
How can i install this rom, i'd love to try it. And also what recovery do i need?

When i go to install this rom it says updater binary failed to execute!
How can i install this rom, i'd love to try it. And also what recovery do i need?
WAt model are u trying toninstall on?

Maybe that was the issue with omni also idk ill have to try.
*bugs*
*Green video
*Apps not moving to sd card
*idk

Last edited:
If you could move applications to the SD would be best ... Lollipop much space that even with xinternalsd can be well
I will look into this but if i am right i think that this is also an issue on galaxy s3 mini idk :(
I forgot to ask have you tried using link2sd at all?

The latest v1.0.2 doesn't boot sitting for 8-10 minutes trying on test phone again now.
Did you do a clean flash or a dirty flash, i recommend do a clean flash, dirty flashes causes issues like not booting or apps crashing etc

Did you do a clean flash or a dirty flash, i recommend do a clean flash, dirty flashes causes issues like not booting or apps crashing etc
I flashed clean on two phones and neither booted. Also one had twrp 2.7 and one had philz touch

I flashed clean on two phones and neither booted. Also one had twrp 2.7 and one had philz touch
Eell imma fix it today and see if this update will work itll be the 3rd of jan update i think its the dalvik

I have a problem with the latest update. Everything works fine as far as I can tell, except for Link2SD. Everytime you need to reboot the phone, you have to go into Link2SD and recreate the mount script. If you don't do this before rebooting, the linked apps do not show up in your drawer, and will continue not to do so unless you recreate scripts.

*edit
I take this back. It seems to be more random really. I just rebooted the phone 6 times in a row.

Rebooted once, no linked apps.
Rebooted again after recreating scripts.
Linked apps appear.
Rebooted again, no linked apps.
Rebooted again after recreating scripts.
Linked apps appear.
Rebooted again.
Linked apps appear.
Last reboot, no linked apps.

Weird, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dnt use link2sd use another app idk ehy that app is causing this isdue but ill look into it

Navigation apps crash the rom. Tried with google maps and HERE maps. Power button also fails to respond often.

Back
Top Bottom