• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root GamerROM 6™ v3.1 BETA For SGH-T599N Updated: 2/23/16 (No Longer Recieving Updates)

thats good to hear! I have this ROM downloaded and everything but I'm so scared to flash it today because I'm worried it'll give an error and then I'll have to wait till tomorrow to bring it back with Odin. I don't have an SD card so backing up is not an option rn

thats good to hear! I have this ROM downloaded and everything but I'm so scared to flash it today because I'm worried it'll give an error and then I'll have to wait till tomorrow to bring it back with Odin. I don't have an SD card so backing up is not an option rn
You dhoukd get un error i removed blobsinstaler.sh so itll install as normal

Reason you got errors and i was getting em to until i removed the blobsinstaller.sh and removed its command in the updater-script and moved the contents in condinamtr to /system then compressesd a test flash the rom and it passes it may take some bit of time to install all the files so ve patient and hsve your charger connected

HELP!! I flashed the ROM and everything is all good, but I checked and none of my files from my previous rom are to be found and I only have 200+ MB of storage right now because of when I downloaded this ROM. I need my files back so I can delete some of them to free up storage. They aren't found in root browser or TWRP. What do I do?

The rom clears out everything in data so apps, contact except wats in the internal storage, but if u want storagespace go into recoveryand format internal storage

Did you update this rom, or flash it clean.
If you flash it clean you need to wipe everything including data and system. And sdcard. Then flash you cant your files back properely by just flashing from previous to this.

Can anyone verify the navigation issue has been fixed? Will flash immediately if this is so.

*edit

Nope

Last edited by a moderator:
I would really like to use this rom but when i try to flash, (even after doing a factory reset and cache wipe) i get an error and it says the rom has failed to install. I am using my sgh-t599

Back
Top Bottom