• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

George Zimmerman threatens his wife and her father

before you guys keep trashing a guy because youre scared of inanimate objects you might want to read the updated news

there was no gun involved in the incident or even present at the time....... cops stated they have reason to believe the entire story is fabricated

but dont let that get in the way of tearing down an innocent man

Reactions: chrlswltrs
Upvote 0
before you guys keep trashing a guy because youre scared of inanimate objects you might want to read the updated news

there was no gun involved in the incident or even present at the time....... cops stated they have reason to believe the entire story is fabricated

but dont let that get in the way of tearing down an innocent man

Yeah I heard yesterday. Sorry guys I meant to post the story but I never got around to doing it.

Upvote 0
I have been wondering if we're seeing George Zimmerman as he's always been, or if he's snapped under the pressure of all the trial notoriety, not to mention living with having killed a human being. Some people have a lot of trouble with that, police, soldiers, etc.

I doubt if I'm the first to suggest he is in need of a commitment to counseling with the aim of healing.

Upvote 0
Also to add to the notoriety that he received, how much bad vs good, how many death threats he had to put up with, celebrities publicly stating their opinions against him.

It is a lot for him to take on add on top of all that the added stress that comes with taking someones life, having to live with that.

Upvote 0
Yes.. all that, pbf98. His wife also has been putting up with having to hide, receiving threats and strange correspondences, etc.

But what's interesting about all this is that this type of case is repeated daily innumerable times across the U.S., with only local notoriety. This one got "fish bowl status" via the possible racial motives of the shooter, and of course the fears many whites have of blacks in "their" neighborhood.

Media emphasizing the hoodie, the young black man's age and the fact that Zimmerman did have police aspirations; perfect story to incite interest and sell news stations' products.

Meanwhile, across the country there were 11,422 gun related homicides and 19,392 suicides in 2010, according to the CDC. Almost 60 thousand people were wounded by gunfire that year. I'm sure the figures are quite similar year in and year out. <----- That's the news story worthy of 24 hour coverage, imo.

Upvote 0
Ill remind everyone that this is the second time she called the cops saying he threatened her with a gun in the past few months....... the first time after him being arrested.. a long investigation.... and a lot of wasted taxpayer dollars..... she admitted she made it all up

havent heard enough to know if shes doing it again yet

Upvote 0
I thought the first time it was his wife & father-in-law after he got out of jail. This time it is his girlfriend.

George Zimmerman, was arrested on Monday after his girlfriend called 911 during a domestic dispute, telling police he broke a table in her home and pointed a long-barreled shotgun at her.

Zimmerman, 30, was booked into Seminole County Jail, where he is being held without bail. He was charged with aggravated assault with a weapon &#8212; a felony &#8212; and battery and criminal mischief.

Reactions: Gmash
Upvote 0
He is going through divorce, and his lawyer told him to get lost.

That's a BS untrue, libelous and slanderous statement. You should watch what you type on-line, there can be legal ramifications. O'Marra no longer represents him but Still considers him a personal friend.

I too would like to know if Zimmerman was like this before his life became a train wreck.

The FBI interviewed 40 people who knew Zimmy very well, None of those interviews pointed to Any problems with him.

Whether in someone's ignorance they disagree is irrelevant, the FACTS of the case are that Zimmy legally defended his own life that night in a life threatening situation. As so found by a jury of his peers.

At the end of that, he's one of the most hated men in America, probably nearly unemployable, and $2,000,000 in debt from legal bills. He had one of the three major networks in the country purposely fake footage to make him look bad nationwide and had the Black Panthers put out public death warrants on him with no retribution towards them for doing so.

Just how damn Stable does anyone here think You'd be under those circumstances? :rolleyes:

And please, don't EVEN show your own ignorance by arguing any of the FACTS I've stated here.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Upvote 0
The FBI interviewed 40 people who knew Zimmy very well, None of those interviews pointed to Any problems with him.
I'm sure GZ know more then 40 people who knew him very well and I'm sure some of them saw some problems he may have and/or didn't like him for whatever reason.

the FACTS of the case are that Zimmy legally defended his own life that night in a life threatening situation. As so found by a jury of his peers.
And OJ Simpson was legally defended and found innoncent by a jury of his peers. I bet he is hated more then GZ! Majority of the people feel he is guilty. OJ also had death threats against his life.

the Black Panthers put out public death warrants on him with no retribution towards them for doing so.
That is not the Black Panther Party of old but a few people calling themselves the New Black Panther. Similar to those Neo Nazis running around the country. I guess they actually like Hitler.

Just how damn Stable does anyone here think You'd be under those circumstances?
I know alot of people who have been in more extreme dangerous situation while serving their tour of duty during war times. Most of them are in very stable conditions. They are not coming home and running around pointing their guns at young kids, senior citizens or helpless females.
By the way, I never hear of him doing any of this to adult males around his age group!

The only fact you stated is he was found innocent by a group of his peers and that doesn't mean he's not guilty. Again, compare it with OJ case!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones