• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Go Launcher acting up since upgrade to 2.2?

Has anyone run into this happening, not sure if it's a bug or just my phone. Preface with what I have-Samsung Vibrant with Android 2.1.
I've been using Go Launcher for about 3 weeks, everything works fine. Today I updated to 2.2 using mini Kies (samsung updating software).

Everything is fine, so I reloaded Go Launcher, seems to be working fine. I turn the phone off and later when I turn it back on, some of my screens are messed up, like widgets overlayed on other ones and widgets moved to different screens. I thought weird, so I fixed my screens thought I'd try powering off and on again to see if it happened again. It happens again! Messed up screens-but only the widgets get screwed up.

Happen to anyone else?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones