• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Good place to watch newest episodes of Showtime and HBO Shows?

tommy_ed

Android Expert
I'm really wanting to cut off all of my cable access except internet, as Time Warner is really getting on my nerves... That being said I'm an avid Netflix user which I use for watching movies, etc. the only thing I'm concerned about is the T.V. shows I watch which are on HBO, Showtime, FX, and AMC. I checked out Hulu Plus and they didn't have any of them... anyone know of a good streaming site that provides these?

Project Free TV (hope this is cool to recommend).
Tons of pop ups but a seemingly fine site. I keep up with Top Chef there since we cut the cord a couple years ago.

I'll have to check those out, I know I can just google the name of the show and the season and episode #, but I was just wondering if there was a site with a subscription or something that had them. I'm soooo done with Time Warner, I wish I could get rid of their internet too, but unfortunately they are the only cable company available where I live and satellite internet blows

I'm really wanting to cut off all of my cable access except internet, as Time Warner is really getting on my nerves... That being said I'm an avid Netflix user which I use for watching movies, etc. the only thing I'm concerned about is the T.V. shows I watch which are on HBO, Showtime, FX, and AMC. I checked out Hulu Plus and they didn't have any of them... anyone know of a good streaming site that provides these?

HBO GO app. I can't speak the other networks, but HBO has windows before shows are available for viewing. So you wont find full episodes on a competitor like netflix or hulu in a timely manner.

Back
Top Bottom