• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Good Samsung smartphone

sshehab

Lurker
Hello,

I'm searching for a Samsung phone with these features Supports 2 Sims, has a 3.5 mm jack and has a good battery life, I found a couple of models A52 5G and A32 5G, are any others and which one is the best of these mentioned models?

best place to go is gsm arena's phone finder. here is a list of all avaliable 5g samsung phones with dual sim and a 3.5mm jack.

and here is a comparison of the a32 and a52:

the specs are way better on the a52 than the a32. i can't speak of battery life, but the a32 has a bigger battery which does not always translate to longer battery life.

how do you use your phone? do you game? stream? videos? youtube? or just online and the occasional emails?

best place to go is gsm arena's phone finder. here is a list of all avaliable 5g samsung phones with dual sim and a 3.5mm jack.

and here is a comparison of the a32 and a52:

the specs are way better on the a52 than the a32. i can't speak of battery life, but the a32 has a bigger battery which does not always translate to longer battery life.

how do you use your phone? do you game? stream? videos? youtube? or just online and the occasional emails?
No I'm not playing any games on it, just some social media applications, emails and Youtube, that's all, I noticed that A52 5G battery is 4500 mh, or shall I go for A32 as its battery 5000 mh

No I'm not playing any games on it, just some social media applications, emails and Youtube, that's all, I noticed that A52 5G battery is 4500 mh, or shall I go for A32 as its battery 5000 mh
again size plays a role in battery life, but it is not an end all stat for phones. there are other factors that play a roll in battery life. like how good is your cell reception. how good is your wifi. how long are you on wifi. how often you use your phone.

social media apps and emails should be ok on your battery, but youtube can drain the phone depending on how long you watch and how good the reception is.

the a52 to me appears to be the better phone. it has the snapdragon processor which is far better than the mediatek chip. you will have more ram with 6gigs in the a52 than the 4gigs on the a32. the cameras are better on the a52 with 64mp compared to 48mp and the a52 can shoot 4k video compared to 1080.

cnet gives a great review on the a52 5g:

here is their a32 review:

i would go into your local cell provider or a place like Best Buy and look, hold, and play with both phones to see what you would prefer.

Last edited:
I have to say that looking at the specs of the 2 phones there's no comparison: the A52 has better storage, better RAM, better display, better processor. I second the advice of having a look at both if you can, but even if the A52 had slightly worse battery life (which isn't a given: it will depend on the screen, the processor and possibly how you use it as well) I'd personally consider that an acceptable trade-off.

Between the A52 5G and A32 5G, the A52 5G is generally considered to be the better phone overall, with a more powerful processor, better camera, and higher-quality display. However, it is also more expensive that the A32 5G.

If you prioritize performance and camera quality, the A52 5G is the better choice. If you want to save money and are willing to accept slightly lower performance and camera quality, the A32 5G is still a good option. Ultimately, it depends on your budget and what features are most important to you.

Last edited:
It would also depend on how and where you would be buying them.
Check if those in your region are single sim or hybrid dual sim (i. e. you sacrifice an SD Card slot for the second sim)

Also the A52 was released 2 years ago with Android 11 (March 21). It was replaced in some regions by the A52s 6 months later which has an improvement in the processor / chipset in the SD778, up from the SD750. It may not be available for you though.
The A53 then replaced the A52s in 2022 but has no headphone jack and a newer but weaker Samsung Exynos chipset.
[The A52 afaik would get 3 Android OS updates from release date , so up to Android 14, and 4 years of security patches so until at least March 2025. I forget which support length promise the A52s falls in to but its checkable.] * **
** Wrong again see below **

*It seems all 3 will get 4 OS updates from new and 5 years Security, but don't quote me.

More recent models benefit from Samsung"s newer updates promise of 4 OS updates and 5 years of security from launch / first release date.
I think the A52s is the best deal, but I haven't looked at how many are still available new.

Currently the latest models end in 3: A33, A53, A73 etc
The A73 is a better replacement for the A52s it has the same SD778, but again may not be in all regions.

As an alternative, a headphone USB - C dongle is inexpensive and easy to replace. You just cannot charge at the same time.
Also the new models don't include a charging adapter, just a cable.

** I was probably right the first time. Three OS for the A52:

Last edited by a moderator:
As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions. However, I can provide some information that may help you make a decision.

The Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is a smartphone that offers 5G connectivity, which can provide faster internet speeds if you have access to a 5G network. In terms of performance, it is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (exact model may vary based on the region) and has sufficient power to handle most tasks and apps smoothly.

When it comes to camera quality, the Galaxy A52 5G has a versatile camera setup. It typically includes a main high-resolution camera, an ultra-wide-angle camera for capturing wider scenes, and additional cameras such as a depth sensor or macro lens. This setup allows for a variety of photography options and generally produces good quality images, especially in well-lit conditions.

However, it's important to note that camera quality can be subjective and dependent on individual preferences. It's recommended to read reviews, compare sample photos, and consider your specific photography needs before making a decision.

Ultimately, the "better choice" between smartphones depends on your specific requirements, preferences, and budget. It's a good idea to consider factors such as overall performance, camera quality, software features, battery life, display quality, and any other features that are important to you when making a decision.

As an AI language model, I don't have personal opinions. However, I can provide some information that may help you make a decision.

The Samsung Galaxy A52 5G is a smartphone that offers 5G connectivity, which can provide faster internet speeds if you have access to a 5G network. In terms of performance, it is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (exact model may vary based on the region) and has sufficient power to handle most tasks and apps smoothly.

When it comes to camera quality, the Galaxy A52 5G has a versatile camera setup. It typically includes a main high-resolution camera, an ultra-wide-angle camera for capturing wider scenes, and additional cameras such as a depth sensor or macro lens. This setup allows for a variety of photography options and generally produces good quality images, especially in well-lit conditions.

However, it's important to note that camera quality can be subjective and dependent on individual preferences. It's recommended to read reviews, compare sample photos, and consider your specific photography needs before making a decision.

Ultimately, the "better choice" between smartphones depends on your specific requirements, preferences, and budget. It's a good idea to consider factors such as overall performance, camera quality, software features, battery life, display quality, and any other features that are important to you when making a decision.
but as ai, you provided very little info. its all very vague and does not really help in contribution.

Back
Top Bottom