• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Goodbye Sense, Hello Home++

Im havin one issue, when I take a screen shot I cannot find them. I have astro and did a search but found nothin. Can anyone one pls help me with this.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

i actually JUST got dope wiping my SD card, and ive moved on to user sweeter home. so i cant really check

i think they are just under the camera images though, but im not positive/

go to astro and open up the DCIM folder and poke around in there and see if you can find it.

Upvote 0
Would someone mind posting the APK's for this i cant find the Version you all are using

scan and enjoy.

honestly though, i found home++ a little lacking and have moved on to sweeterhome

Attachments

• home++.png
    home++.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 0
I just don't like home replacements. The only one I have come to like is Helix Launcher. All the rest are just so pointless and unnecessary. Especially this Home++ one. All those buttons on the bottom just don't do anything that people REALLY need. I'll just stick with my notification bar, which is the greatest feature of Android anyway, and my app launcher. Haha.

Upvote 0
You might like sweeter home. I know how you like to customize stuff, sweeter home has the ultimate level of customization. You should at least try it out. My theme that I made is available on their server now, your welcome to use that as a base if you want

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
You might like sweeter home. I know how you like to customize stuff, sweeter home has the ultimate level of customization. You should at least try it out. My theme that I made is available on their server now, your welcome to use that as a base if you want

I'm also using SweeterHome and love the customization. I had it running before on a Motorola Droid, rooted and overclocked. It ran there with no problems. I ported in my theme (a modified Bugsy3) to my Eris and am experiencing repeated FC's. Not sure if that's related to getting the theme up and running or if it will continue to FC. Are you still running SweeterHome, and how is it running on your Eris?

Definitely think that SweeterHome is the future of Android, just might have to wait until I have a phone with hardware that can handle it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones