• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Google now cards I don't want.

groo79

Jan 9, 2013
OK, so about 3 days ago I started getting google now cards for baseball games... Like 3 or 4 an evening. I don't have any sports teams being followed under the sports section in the settings and can't find a way to turn them off.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to disable the entire sports category?

So to the top right of a card should be a 3 dot button. Of you press that,it will ask if you want to see cards about that item with an option to select yes or no.

See screenshots:
Screenshot_2015-05-08-07-10-15.jpg Screenshot_2015-05-08-07-10-25.png

Reactions: groo79
Upvote 0
So to the top right of a card should be a 3 dot button. Of you press that,it will ask if you want to see cards about that item with an option to select yes or no.

See screenshots:
View attachment 87031 View attachment 87032
Thanks. I didn't see those. I'll be sure to do that during the next round of baseball games that my phone insists I'm interested in.

Reactions: Brian706
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones