• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Google Play App missing

CoachEVO

I have searched high and low for this answer. After a random reboot, Google Play app is no longer on my machine. I can't seem to find a way to reinstall it. I tried hard reset, factory reset. The app simply isn't there. Anyone have advice? I have ICS as of last night. Thank you.

Is the Tab Plus on ICS? If so, there should be a little white shopping bag icon in the top right of the App Drawer that launches the Play store. Also, I assume you checked under "P" as it is listed as Play Store, but just figured I would throw it out there.

I clicked it and nothing happens which again leads me to believe that the program is just not on the tablet any longer. I did check under "p" add well as I thought the same thing.

While I am looking, can you check this:

Settings | Apps | All | Google Play Store and make sure haven't disabled it on accident. Bold because in order to avoid confusion google calls it something else in setting than the app drawer:rolleyes:

I did that and its not there although I only have two categories, downloaded and running. Is there a tab for"all"somewhere?

I did that and its not there although I only have two categories, downloaded and running. Is there a tab for"all"somewhere?

Odd, on mine I swipe left from all to get to running, then swipe left again to get to all.:dontknow:

BTW, I have asked some friends for help with this as well, so hopefully well get you up and running shortly.

and finally
200px-Boston_Bruins.svg.png
:D

Lol! Certainly reason to celebrate recently unlike my hawks. Congrats. I can't thank you enough for the help.

Update: I did swipe and found all, but still not there. Really weird.

Thank you so much! I couldn't seem to find a link without junk ware. I do so appreciate the help. I owe you one. Go Boston!

Thank you so much! I couldn't seem to find a link without junk ware. I do so appreciate the help. I owe you one. Go Boston!

Yeah, I wanted to make sure I didn't give you a link to one only to find out it is loaded with creepy crawly's. Glad your all set.:)

GUYS!

I have a HTC Desire and I've had my Google Play App for ages but suddenly it just disappeared and I can't find it anywhere. I called HTC and they said to reset and I did that and android market appeared for about 2 minutes then that disappeared as well. Since the reset, all my apps have gone and every-time I try any way I can to download apps it wont work (tried the web, tried my browser on my phone, nothing)

PLEASE help, I can't afford a new handset!

Ash

Back
Top Bottom