• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help GPRS blocking incoming calls

Hi All,

Whenever I've the GPRS turned ON on my LG Optimus One (P500), the incoming calls are blocked. I'm able to make outgoing calls though.

The caller gets a message like the mobile number is not reachable. This issue is reproduced always.

Is anybody else facing the same issue? Please help.

Thanks,
Karthik

P.S. I faced this problem in my previous mobile also. It is non-Android. Sony Ericsson w830i.
 
That's so unlikely. I have been using GPRS on various handset models since last 7-8 years, including current O1. Although the reverse is always true.
May be the case if you are using GPRS to connect to the computer.
 
I suspect your problem is that GPRS doesn't support simultaenous voice and data. If you're not using data calls should be possible though.
 
Back
Top Bottom