• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Group texing

nastynazz

Apr 17, 2012
so majority of my friends have the iphone and they have set up a group text chat room amongst themselves so when ever they text in that group all members view the text in the same message board compared to getting texts sent individually from everyone. They just added me in the group as well but when i get texts from the chat room i dont receive the texts as a group and keep getting multiple texts from everyone individually and its annoying trying to see whos talking to who!

is there any way i can make a group chat with my friends where all group texts get sent straight to the group chat room via getting the texts from everyone individually?

so majority of my friends have the iphone and they have set up a group text chat room amongst themselves so when ever they text in that group all members view the text in the same message board compared to getting texts sent individually from everyone. They just added me in the group as well but when i get texts from the chat room i dont receive the texts as a group and keep getting multiple texts from everyone individually and its annoying trying to see whos talking to who!

is there any way i can make a group chat with my friends where all group texts get sent straight to the group chat room via getting the texts from everyone individually?

If your friends are willing you guys may install a third party messaging app : KAKAO Talk ; works with Iphone and Android

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones