• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GSM] {GSM} No Network in my newly rooted phone

Yes I tried that as well.

I went to the local HTC service center but they are not accepting the set as its from France and I am in India.

But they are suggesting that flashing ROM could solve the problem.

They suggested me to a private service center for software update(flashing ROM).
Or else they said I need to check my SIM registration IC.

Is there any other ROM for this model which I can flash.
Could I change the CID to 'HTC__001'(universal CID) and try any other STOCK ROM.(read somewhere, Not sure)?

unfortunately,you cannot change the cid while s on. i doube the private service center can do you any good,as youve successfully flashed your stock rom.

Brian/Scotty,

Need ur help guys.

Went thru this link, htc desire hd - Unable to enable Mobile Network settings (options greyed out). Is there any way to restore lost mobile connectivity data? - Android Enthusiasts Stack Exchange.

And found out that this guy has explained sumthng using a UMT - Ultimate Multi Tools
device.

Can you please suggest, whether i can use this method??
well,the multi-tool was just used in his case to downgrade and re-root. what actually fixed his phone was the running of the stock ruu,wich you have done- you just did it with the zip file instead of the .exe file.

since the ruu didnt fix your device like it did on your link,i think you have some sort of hardware issue :(

Could flashing any other rom would help??

oops,i saw this in an email and forgot to come back and reply. :o you can try getting s off,and changing the cid so you can try different ruus,or you can re unlock the bootloader and just try flashing some different roms,but unfortunately i do not think either will help :(

Back
Top Bottom