• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GSM] Sim Unlock HTC 3D repaired

mco

Lurker
Hi,

Who i can SIMunlock in my repaired HTC 3D? I try HTCdev but dont work.

More information...

SHOOTER_U PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.53.0007
eMMC-boot
May 22, 2012, 01:06:07

People do have this problem from time to time after getting repaired devices. So far, in every case I've seen, running the current RUU fixed the problem and allowed the device to be unlocked.

Go here: Shipped ROMs and get the latest RUU for your carrier version. If you tell me what country you are in and your carrier I can try to help you locate the right one if needed.

I am not sure which RUU goes with your phone. Let me send Scotty85 a message to look at your thread. He is more familiar than I am with GSM versions of this phone. He is very good with this device. I will ask him to come help!

hi mco! welcome to the forums :)

sounds like you want to unlock your sim card to use the phone on a different carrier,not unlock the bootloader. most carriers will give you an unlock code,if you have an account in good standing.

failing that, ebay lists unlock codes as cheap as 99 cents :eek: if you are unable to obtain a working unlock code due to some sort of esn/board mistatch,prolly your best course of action is to take that up with htc. there is no way that i know of to force a simunlock even if s off and rooted.

hope thAt answers your questions :)

if you do need help with bootloader unlock,we can help you there :)

hi mco! welcome to the forums :)

sounds like you want to unlock your sim card to use the phone on a different carrier,not unlock the bootloader. most carriers will give you an unlock code,if you have an account in good standing.

failing that, ebay lists unlock codes as cheap as 99 cents :eek: if you are unable to obtain a working unlock code due to some sort of esn/board mistatch,prolly your best course of action is to take that up with htc. there is no way that i know of to force a simunlock even if s off and rooted.

hope thAt answers your questions :)

if you do need help with bootloader unlock,we can help you there :)

HI scotty85,

I buy this code in EBAY, but dont work in my mobile. the seller dont have the code for unlock my mobile phone :S.

Thanks.

The evo is very easy to sim unlock. You need to be rooted and s-off wuth hboot 1.49007 or lower. Then you flash the unlock code with your bootloader and youre good to go. If still interested I can fully assist you. If not try cell unlocker.net

Back
Top Bottom