• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [GUIDE][ROOT] Root your LG L70! (MS323)

Upvote 0
http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g3/general/guide-root-lg-firmwares-kitkat-lollipop-t3056951

Sueco, thanks for the link. Yes, it helps to read the posts....

I have MetroPCS LG L70 with MS32310C. I did not downgrade to the a or b firmware. I used the link above at XDA, followed the instructions (remember to install Visual C++ runtime first!), and my LG L70 is now rooted! Pretty simple.

Thanks, But Didn't work for me.
If this is soo simple can you explain Us Step by Step how you made it works?
You know for people like me....
Really didn't work with me.

Upvote 0
hi guys, My name is Gastòn, i am a dev, and i have rooted LG L70 Ms32310c with Kingroot 4.0, here are the steps:
1. Download kingroot 4.0
2. Download CPU Benchmark
3. Start Stress Test
4. Run kingroot
5. Wait till rooted!
your welcome ;) :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-04-20-22-18.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-04-20-22-18.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Screenshot_2015-06-04-20-22-33.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-04-20-22-33.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 182
Reactions: wanako1
Upvote 0
hi guys, My name is Gastòn, i am a dev, and i have rooted LG L70 Ms32310c with Kingroot 4.0, here are the steps:
1. Download kingroot 4.0
2. Download CPU Benchmark
3. Start Stress Test
4. Run kingroot
5. Wait till rooted!
Already found that out but I was too lazy to post it, nice job, this can be also done with Antutu and also can be done without benchmarks. Just be warned, most root apps come in par with SuperSU's (root management app) standards than KingRoot's KingUser (KingRoot's root management) so some root apps might not work. Not even SuperSU will install if rooted with KingRoot. So be warned.

Upvote 0
hi guys, My name is Gastòn, i am a dev, and i have rooted
LG L70 Ms32310c with Kingroot 4.0, here are the steps:
1. Download kingroot 4.0
2. Download CPU Benchmark or AnTuTu Benchmark
3. Start " Stress Test " on CPU Benchmark
4. Run Kingroot
5. Wait till rooted!

Already found that out but I was too lazy to post it, nice job, this can be also done with Antutu and also can be done without benchmarks. Just be warned, most root apps come in par with SuperSU's (root management app) standards than KingRoot's KingUser (KingRoot's root management) so some root apps might not work. Not even SuperSU will install if rooted with KingRoot. So be warned.

Thanks a Lot People... This way really Work !!!

:D ;) :) :cool:

Upvote 0
I've installed SuperSU, id recommend no one do that unless ur experienced or know how without bricking.

Upvote 0
This guide is designed for the Metro PCS version of the L70, but it should work for any version of the L70.

You retain all responsibility of your phone, and should you brick it , that is your fault. (Although I'm 99.9% sure you won't)

1. Go to towelroot by geohot and download the tr.apk file (Click the Lambada)
2. Put said .apk file onto your phone and install (Need to have "Unknown sources" checked in the "Security" tab of your settings)
3. Press the "Make it Ra1n" button
4. Wait until your phone restarts (It will do so automatically)
5. Congratulations, your phone is now rooted![/QU

Ok. I'm trying to root my wife's phone. I know how to root. I have an Alcatel one touch fierce 2 and have it rooted. I downloaded towelroot. And it says phone isn't supported. Anything I'm doing wrong ? Or any other ways to root ?

Upvote 0
I used Wondershare MobileGo to root my LG L70. Just search for it on Google, download it, and download the MobileGo app, and connect them via USB. Then choose the one-click root option. Should only take a minute or two to root. Doesn't need to be restarted. Will have installed SuperSU. You will need Busybox to do other things, but I think that's obvious.

Hope I helped.

Upvote 0
I used Wondershare MobileGo to root my LG L70. Just search for it on Google, download it, and download the MobileGo app, and connect them via USB. Then choose the one-click root option. Should only take a minute or two to root. Doesn't need to be restarted. Will have installed SuperSU. You will need Busybox to do other things, but I think that's obvious.

Hope I helped.
I just successfully rooted myMetro PCS L70 using Wondershare MobileGo - PAINLESS!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones