• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [H631/MS631] CyanogenMod 12.1 for LG G Stylo

The one thing that's made me almost throw my phone at a wall are the stupid phantom touches I only ever get when I disable the nav bar and use something else to navigate, its so annoying because I love not having it there taking up space but I can't use my phone properly with the phantom touches.

Upvote 0
Yeah looks kinda cool but i like to show off my navbar icons..
47d1e1eaadf694da7553cc63bd1949ef.jpg

Reactions: Blu8
Upvote 0
So i have been running this for about a year with no issues, but today i restarted my phone and now it just keeps on restarting over and over. It'll go through the optimizing apps step, go through all of my apps, then boot to the lock screen, then vibrate and restart. Help lease, i have never had this problem

Upvote 0
So i have been running this for about a year with no issues, but today i restarted my phone and now it just keeps on restarting over and over. It'll go through the optimizing apps step, go through all of my apps, then boot to the lock screen, then vibrate and restart. Help lease, i have never had this problem
Did you install any new apps recently ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones