• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ha, S-Note has google for bad artists :D!

excelfan

Newbie
I was looking at some of the elaborate drawings on the templates, and I thought to myself, I'd never be able to draw stuff that good. So I was looking through the insert drop down menues, and I saw some ready made illustrations, but not much. Then I thought I'd check the "sketch idea" tab. You just write a word, and artist illustrations associated with the word pop up :D! "House" got 5-6 cartoon illustrations of homes. This is the coolest feature not covered in the tutorial video! All that focused on was the productivity drop list!
 
Where is this located at? I looked through s-note and couldn't find any of the tabs you are talking about. Thanks for your help in advance.
 
Pick a template and make sure its in edit mode...along the toolbar up top, on the right side should be the "insert" tab, which is next to the microphone icon. Should be a drop down list that includes sketch idea.
 
Pick a template and make sure its in edit mode...along the toolbar up top, on the right side should be the "insert" tab, which is next to the microphone icon. Should be a drop down list that includes sketch idea.

It is a cool feature but it is very limited. It has very few objects to choose from.
 
Back
Top Bottom