• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help hancent quit vibrating

dazeek

So, all of a sudden handcent quit vibrating at all. I cant figure out why or what I could have done to cause this. I have checked and rechecked all of the settings. The main reason for me using it is because I kept missing messages and handcent allows to make at least longer vibes. anyone have any suggestions?

I had a Handcent problem too but not this. I found out from them that Handcent does not work right with Antivirus apps on the same system, and there is no need for one. They said they were getting all sorts of different bugs just because of this.

Well, I guess just for future reference, I use ChompSMS and have had 0 problems with it. Maybe you'd want to give that a try?

Download the sound manager app. It fixed my issues with Handcent not vibrating. There are issues with Handcent and the Incredible, so its not just you. The vibrate doesn't work properly, but somehow works once you download sound manager. There are settings for notifications within sound manager, make sure the vibrate stuff is on.

Back
Top Bottom