• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy Father's Day 2024

olbriar

Happy father's day to all the dads out there. I was blessed with four children that ultimately made my life worth living. I haven't any big plans for the holiday. I'm smoking out a rack of ribs and just hanging out. I'll probably get a bike ride in early with anticipation of seeing the kids drop by for a bit in the afternoon. Life is good. I hope that you get to spend some quality time with your children tomorrow on your special day.

FB_IMG_1718533986626.jpg

I did, too! I'm glad yours was awesome! Former tax deduction son visited for the weekend, prompting Dad to reverse-sear a 5-pound ribeye... it took hours but OH BABY that thing was a platter of ecstasy! Plus I got two things knocked off my wish list: a new stud-finder (the old kept beeping whenever I went near it) and a super-fancy OBDII scanner. A good Daddy Day for us guys who hit the target

:D

I did, too! I'm glad yours was awesome! Former tax deduction son visited for the weekend, prompting Dad to reverse-sear a 5-pound ribeye... it took hours but OH BABY that thing was a platter of ecstasy! Plus I got two things knocked off my wish list: a new stud-finder (the old kept beeping whenever I went near it) and a super-fancy OBDII scanner. A good Daddy Day for us guys who hit the target

:D
Just get yourself another deduction like I did! Easy Peasy!

Thanks, but we're waiting impatiently for the last pooch to croak of natural causes. Boarding her for two weeks while we go on vacation is a bit costly! Until then, we're technically not empty nesters: but we're quite happy to be the parents of adults who left the nest. No more tax deductions!

Back
Top Bottom