• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Happy New Year!

Kie

Android Expert
Hey guys,

Just wanted to wish everyone here at the SGS2 Root section a very Happy New Year. You guys are easily the funniest, friendliest and most helpful people on the whole of AndroidForums and it's a pleasure to be here. Good luck and best wishes for 2012, and most of all, happy flashing!

Good to hear. What's everyone's plans for celebrating? My fiance and I are hosting a BBQ NYE Party :D Going to party with a bottle of Jacks.

I hope everyone has a good one.

Good to hear. What's everyone's plans for celebrating? My fiance and I are hosting a BBQ NYE Party :D Going to party with a bottle of Jacks.

No real plans at the moment. I will let you know tomorrow if I remember what I did.

Working till 7pm then home to my pizza and crate of tiger beer. Have a safe one all. And if the worst happens and the world ends at midnight then rest assured you went out with the most kick ass handset known to man.

Happy New Year dude. I'll be at the In-Law's with a side of salmon and a bottle of white. Then red. Then scotch, no doubt ;-)

I've got half a dozen martini's with my name on them, and a designated driver. Have a great and safe New Years!

Wish You all the best in 2012 :) hope it will be better than this one... Enjoy partying tonight everybody and see you next year!! :D

325009_10150521582855990_712210989_10396907_375361697_o.jpg

I hope everyone has a good one.

No real plans at the moment. I will let you know tomorrow if I remember what I did.

How depressing. Its been a shit one and I'm gong to remember every minute if it:mad:

Edit: Anyway, sorry, happy new year all

ironass is back!!! :eek:

A belated Happy New Year to you all. :D

I was kidnapped on New Years Eve and have only just escaped.

Long story, short... I heard those immortal words on day one.. "I wish you played with me as much as you do with your phone".

A nods as good as a wink to a blind horse and so I took her words on board. Although I did manage a quick post on New Years Day when I noticed Siyah 2.6.4 was up. :D

It did give me a chance to use my phone, "normally", rather than constantly fiddling with it, (as we hardened flashers are prone to do).

I've been getting very good results with my current set-up and will post that in the various threads.

Also I've been trying out a new kernel and will post on that a.s.a,p..

Now to, "unleash hell" on this forum! :p

I heard those immortal words on day one.. "I wish you played with me as much as you do with your phone".

A nods as good as a wink to a blind horse and so I took her words on board.

I hope your battery lasted more than the usual 2 minutes butty!

Back
Top Bottom