• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hardware diffs

Your funny , seriously though . Comparing it to the motion its laggy . Comparing to any other phone its pretty fast . I doubt i got a mest up phone , ive notice it on several videos on youtube that it tends to lag out . Dont get me wrong , it multi tasks pretty good at times but it also lags once in a while . The motion would never lag not one bit . Its just a slick phone in my experience with it i fell in love . Its really tiny now that i have the spirit , as a matter of fact i was searching the web on it . Everything loads up quicker , a lot quicker . I wonder why . Both on wifi , maybe lg is spying on us =0 . Im still wondering , open up you spirit and look at it . Dosent it make you wonder where all the stuff fits ? Its reduced space for anything to fit is amazing . Lg motion feels extra heavier and looks fater . Maybe the motion has something we dont .

I think you got a bad phone there bro. I don't get dropped frames on YouTube. I even installed the HD YouTube app and still don't get dropped frames. My phone runs like butta on a nice piece of toast. mmm toast...

What browser are you using? if it's chrome stop using it, it sucks. The browser on the spirit is faster than my transformer tablet. Again I think got a bum phone lol

I've used the spirit and a sgs3 and my experience was that the spirit performed better. no lag at all.

The launcher you use can also couse lag. The two I found work the best is the stock launcher and apex set to tablet mode.

Your probably right , i was doing a test on it today . I was tethering to a phone while receiving a file threw Bluetooth and was downloading a game on the Play store . Every thing was fine until i opened Google chrome . The phone completely crashed ( frozen ) had to pull the battery out . Iv noticed lag while on stock music player too . Maybe i need to uninstall them . I know what you mean butter cause i had the motion , no offence but the motion took almost anything head on with no issues . Ill be uninstalling chrome and music player . Ill see how it goes .

You were right i uninstalled chrome and music player . Also some bloat and its running pretty damn smooth while browsing . About to throw some games on it and test it out .

Back
Top Bottom