• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help having major problems with my memory card

londonstylz

Jan 31, 2011
I bought a 8 gb lexar micro sd when i bought my op v back at the beginning of November. for about 2 weeks all was fine then i ran into a problem where the phone would say there was no card. formated no problem and worked for about a week now for over a week i insert the card and it says sd card card is blank. asks to format. format on phone it freezes and resets. format with windows 7 takes hours and finaly says unable to format after getting about 3/4 through. downloaded sdformater and it says the disk is write protected even though the lever on the adapter is in the unlocked position. and help would be absolutley awsome. i have the 2 gig card which came with the phone but have little space for music. I would take the card back to target but i have no idea what i did with the receipt and i paid cash for it. might still take it back and see if i can swap it out.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones