• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
What is the best headphone for Google Pixel 2?
your question is to broad. are you looking for over the ear headphones? in ear headphones? bluetooth headsets? ear buds? noise cancelling headsets? what are you going to be using the headphones for? whats your budget?

just remember the more info you give us the better we can help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you are talk about bluetooth headsets, of course the best one headphones for Pixel is Google Pixel Buds 2.
I do love my Pixel Buds; they're by far the most comfortable earbuds I've ever worn, and they're pretty much perfect for my use case.

That said, I'd hesitate to label them as the best option. It seems like they are particularly susceptible to external interference, especially in more urban environments where there might be a lot of overlapping 2.4GHz WiFi networks or other strong RF sources. Many users report that they work brilliantly indoors but the connectivity deteriorates as soon as they step outside.

And we don't know anything about @kuddus's use case. It's hard to make a recommendation without knowing the preferences that @mikedt and @ocnbrze mentioned.

Reactions: kuddus and ocnbrze
Upvote 0
If you are talk about bluetooth headsets, of course the best one headphones for Pixel is Google Pixel Buds 2.
I don't know why you say "of course". Common branding means nothing. Do you have some other reason?

And I agree with others: without knowing someone's requirements, preferences or budget it's impossible to define "best". For example, I have a number of requirements which the Pixel Buds simply do not match, so if I'd asked the question your "of course" answer would be completely wrong for me. And if I told you what I used I'm sure that would be quite wrong for you.

But to be honest I think the real question is "what are the best headphones for my needs and budget?". What phone they are used with is of little importance (there are very few that use a USB-C lead for input, and anything else will work with any phone, in some cases using an adapter). Plus a decent set of headphones should outlast the phone - or at any rate, that's one of my requirements, the OP's may differ ;).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones