• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello!!!!

Hi to everyone, I just arrived and don't know anybody yet. I just want to say hello and try to be part of this community. I live in Italy and I just bought an Acer Liquid E2. For those who don't know much about this great device I'll give you a hint.....

The Liquid E2 is a quad-core smartphone from Acer that features optional dual SIM card slots. It also features a 4.5-inch qHD capacitive touchscreen, eight-megapixel rear camera, and a two-megapixel front camera. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, an FM receiver, GPS, and a microSD card slot for storage expansion are also included.

Welcome to our AndroidForums, nerofox :).

Yeah, I admittedly don't know too much about Acer devices, but I've got an HTC, Motorola, Samsung, and Asus. I guess Acer and LG will have to be on my list for a future device :).

If you haven't found it yet, here's a link to your device's home forum: Acer Liquid E2 - Android Forums

Cheers and thank you for signing-up with us.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones