• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello!

There's a rumor going aro9und that you are responsible for removing all the ad crap.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

... Thom

ROFLMAO-1_zpsec792a96.gif

honor, it'd be more of an honor, if you could tell us exactly what phones plan to be announced under the sub-brand name, under the Huawei umbrella.

Hello, I’m Honor, the world’s leading smartphone e-brand. Welcome to my official Android Forums account, a place to discover my latest news and share your story. :D
Phone looks great, any word whether there will be a Verizon version (possibly with NFC?)

I really wish it had NFC too. I've been bugging them about it for some time. I don't think they are going to support CDMA, but maybe when VoLTE comes online fully they will work with VZW. I actually switched from my unlimited VZW to Net10 and couldn't be happier, but I can live within the 5GB LTE limit.

NFC is one of those things that I want but rarely use. I could probably be very happy with a phone without it, but I want it anyway. :p ;) I'd rather see wireless charging before NFC.

NFC is one of those things that I want but rarely use. I could probably be very happy with a phone without it, but I want it anyway. :p ;) I'd rather see wireless charging before NFC.
My only NFC want is to be able to tap to pair with my Tailgate rocker from iON.:p

ooh... that looks nice.

And at that pricepoint it looks like it could really shake things up.
I have both the GX8 and the 5X. The two are nearly identical in specs except the GX8 has 3GB Ram / 32GB internal storage where the 5X is only 2/16. The screen and camera on the GX8 are better too, even though I don't really notice a difference. I'd be hard pressed to say the GX8 is $150 better than the 5X, and I chose the 5X outright and am giving the GX8 to my wife.

Back